What A Good Battery Is All About?
Dial a battery in Dubai if you think your battery is not working efficiently and you need to either replace the battery or to have a battery service and we at Mr. Cars will just hypothesize the fault and work for it. The last think you’ll ever want is a car that does not start because the battery is dead. To avoid an expensive battery work all you need to do is just a 10 minute seasonal battery check along with quite a few maintenance tips. See if the battery service provide has a set of wrenches along with side terminal or post cleaner, a cable puller and a hydrometer.
- Use a non- metallic brush with a hot cup of water, a table spoon of baking soda to clean the corrosion on the top of your car’s battery.
- Remove the caps placed on all the covers of battery cells. The electrolyte; water and acid mixture should be filled 1/2inches down the fill hole. You will need clean, distilled water if the mixture is not up to the mark. Avoid overfilling the cells and check if the battery possess any cracks or is working just fine.
- Draw the solution by squeezing the ball to draw the solution into the tester in order to find the reading. After squirting the solution back in the same cell, if you see the reading differ from others by 0.5 or more, its high time when you replace your battery because a fully charged healthy battery should be 1.265 or higher but if all the readings show low or fair but are consistent, you will just need to recharge it.
- Disconnect the negative cables prior to disconnecting the positive ones. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves before engaging in this process. Hold down the clamp while removing battery. Note that your new battery should have a higher rating than the old one.
- Use a heavy duty strap and tie it to both handles of the battery. It will help you to effortlessly lift it out and similarly will help you to put the new battery in place. Keep in mind that acid in the battery is dangerous and should not be spilled ever.
- The final process is the placement of new battery carefully. After connecting the hold down clamp, connect one cable to positive terminal first and then in the negative terminal. Grease up the terminals before tightening them to slow down the corrosion. A normal battery is 75% charged and ready to drive but use the supplier to see if it needs charging prior to the ignition.
A battery is like the powerhouse of the car and for that reason we at Mr. Cars will act as the doctors for your car and will judge the exact issue your car is going through. All the connections will be backed up by our trained professionals before the maintenance and removal and a restoration process is carried out after the replacement. We offer services in a shorter span of time and you will get your car absolutely working fine in the defined time you want it to be. Call car mechanic in dubai now for the best battery replacement services.